icon-valuation£ Request free valuation
icon-bed 2 bedrooms icon-shower 1 bathrooms
WELL SITUATED 2 BED MID-TERRACE BUNGALOW DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR PERSONS AGED 55 YEARS+ (WORKING OR NON-WORKING). This property benefits from partial double glazing (Castles & Coasts are commencing works of replacement uPVC dbl glazed windows from March/April 2020) & gas CH (combi).

WELL SITUATED 2 BEDROOMED MID-TERRACE BUNGALOW DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY
FOR PERSONS AGED 55 YEARS PLUS (WORKING OR NON-WORKING).  This property benefits from partial double glazing (Castles & Coasts are commencing a programme of replacement uPVC double glazed windows from March/April 2020), gas central heating (combi. boiler), & easily maintained gardens.

The accommodation briefly comprises: on the ground floor only: Lobby, Hall, Bathroom with shower, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms. Externally: Gardens – laid for easy maintenance.

Newsteads Close is a popular residential development consisting of 14 Bungalows and 10 Flats specifically designed for persons aged 55 years plus  and managed by Castles & Coasts Housing Association. This mid-terraced property is ideally situated close to local amenities including bus services which connect up with Whitley Bay Town centre, West Monkseaton Metro Station, and is convenient for Sainsburys Supermarket, and there are communal gardens and car parking for the use of all residents.

Note:   This Bungalow is part of a Castles & Coasts Housing Association Development. The price guide of £120,000 represents a 70% stake in the property, the other 30% being retained by Castles & Coasts Housing Association

On the Ground Floor only:

LOBBY   half-glazed door to hall.

HALL   2 store cupboards, & cupboard containing ‘Baxi’ combi. boiler (inst. approx. 2013).

BATHROOM part-tiled walls, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal washbasin, low level WC, radiator, fitted linen cupboard, & double glazed window (sealed unit).

LOUNGE   12′ 0″ x 18′ 1″ (3.66M x 5.51M) (max.  overall measurement) tiled fireplace & fitted gas fire, TV point, radiator, and open aspect over communal land.

KITCHEN  10′ 0″ x 7′ 9″ (3.05M x 2.36M) part-tiled walls, fitted wall & floor units, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed window, & uPVC double glazed door to small rear garden.

TWO BEDROOMS

No. 1     9′ 5″ x 14′ 3″ (2.87M x 4.34M) plus double fitted wardrobe, 2nd wardrobe, radiator, & double glazed window (sealed unit).

No. 2     9′ 3″ x 6′ 5″ (2.82M x 1.96M) plus fitted wardrobe, radiator, & double glazed window (sealed unit).

Externally:

GARDENS   both paved for easy maintenance.

Tenure: Leasehold – renewable 60 year Lease.

Service Charge:  £61.31 per month

Council Tax Band: A

Newsteads Close,
West Monkseaton,
NE25  9YA floorplan

Click on the link below to view energy efficiency details regarding this property.

Energy Efficiency - Newsteads Close, West Monkseaton, Whitley Bay, NE25 9YA (PDF)

Map and Local Area

Request a Viewing

To request further information or a viewing, please complete the form below.

Similar Properties

Keep up to date with our latest property alerts