SUPERBLY SITUATED 4 BEDROOMED PRE WAR SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE OF CHARACTER. The accommodation is spread over 3 floors and has been well extended and modernised in all respects.
- Spacious entrance hall with original wooden flooring
- Lounge with log burning stove
- Large extended open kitchen dining & family room:
- Kitchen with white gloss cabinets, granite worksurfaces and Velux windows
- Family room with modern ‘hole in the wall’ gas fire, Velux windows and door to outside decking area
- Conservatory, with tiled underfloor heating and doors to outside decking area
- Utility room, with white gloss cabinets and storage cupboard
- WC with under stairs storage
- Garage, half-length suitable for bike and bin storage
- Bedroom 1 with small feature fireplace
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 with large storage cupboard
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, grey gloss cabinets and towel rail
- Master Bedroom, loft conversion featuring en-suite with Mira electric shower, integrated storage cupboards and Velux windows
- Front – block paved driveway with garden area
- Rear – grey composite decking area with integrated floor lighting, large garden, wooden arbour and Keter shed
There are no floorplans available for this property right now.
There is no Energy Efficiency certificate available for this property right now.